It is no secret that immigration law issues are very prominent in the news and on social media. Some information may be true, but much of the commentary so far has been distorted. In any event, it is important that anyone affected by current immigration policies become very aware of their own legal situation and rights.
During these uncertain times, consulting a reputable and experienced immigration lawyer can help to clarify doubts, facilitate paperwork issues, or provide insight into what you may expect in the future.
An immigration lawyer free consultation is available through many firms to discuss particular circumstances and determine if legal support is warranted. Immigration law is extremely complicated and legal advice can be critical.
In any event, this immigration lawyer free consultation should give you the peace of mind that a true professional can protect your interests.
Here are 10 Reasons to reserve an immigration lawyer free consultation:
- Green Card Eligibility: While securing a green card may not always require a legal representative, you will find that doing so can make the situation much easier. In addition, discussing your situation with a reputable immigration lawyer during an immigration lawyer free consultation allows you to avoid being a victim of fraud. Many scammers operate with titles like “Notario” and “Visa Facilitator” who are not qualified to protect your interests in court nor can perform any of the functions of a certified lawyer.
- Legal Proceedings: If you are somehow involved in legal proceedings, immediately contact a qualified immigration lawyer. Legal proceedings can spin out of control without proper legal representation and lead to severe results such as incarceration or deportation.
- Deportation Notification: If you have received a notice of deportation, contact an immigration deportation lawyer immediately. An immigration lawyer free consultation may uncover reasons for the deportation that may be reversible. Top immigration lawyers have excellent relationships with immigration authorities and may be able to legally persuade a different approach to the reason for deportation.
- Application Denial: If you have been denied a USCIS Green Card or citizenship, select a proven and successful immigration lawyer whose with a clear track record. Often application denials are a result of a misunderstanding, improper application completion, or other circumstance that a qualified attorney might overcome. Contact an expert lawyer for an immigration lawyer free consultation.
- Criminal Offense in the United States: In the case of a criminal offense while living and working in the United States, you should proceed immediately to an experienced immigration lawyer. Individuals in this position are liable for deportation when serious offenses occur. During an immigration lawyer free consultation, the lawyer can advise and protect your rights in these circumstances.
- Moving to the U.S. for a Job: For anyone who has been offered a job in the United States but must work out the immigration details themselves, a credible and experienced business immigration law firm is essential. The firm can represent the individual, expedite the legal paperwork, and facilitate the entire process. An immigration lawyer free consultation will begin the process.
- Investment-Based Visa: Business people or investors who create or finance a United States-based business that employs ten or more full-time employees are eligible for EB5 investor Green Cards or permanent residency. To handle the legalities and requirements of this type of situation, professional legal representation is important. Given the considerable paperwork involved and the complexities of admitting family members under 21 to the United States, setting up an immigration lawyer free consultation can be very helpful to expedite all processes.
- Emergency Help: Identifying a ready and capable legal resource who is familiar with your situation is important. Sometimes events happen quickly. Knowing whom to call is important. An immigration lawyer will familiarize you with a ready legal resource to help you in a difficult situation.
- Peace-of-Mind: Having a discussion about your circumstances during an immigration lawyer free consultation can bring psychological relief and instill confidence that someone is available who knows your situation and can help. A free consultation provides you with an educated opinion of your circumstances and imparts relief that you have a ready contact to phone if circumstances change.
- It’s free. You are under no obligation to continue with the relationship. During a free consultation, the immigration lawyer will explore your circumstances to determine if legal action or protection may be required. If so, a clear path can be devised to identify the clear objective and proceed. This will also allow you to determine if the immigration lawyer is the right fit for you and is sincere in protecting your rights.
In the Dallas, Texas region, contact Davis and Associates, a widely recognized immigration law firm. Fill the form out below or phone for an immigration lawyer free consultation at 214.628.9888.
About Davis & Associates:
Davis & Associates is the immigration law firm of choice in North Texas including Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Frisco, McKinney and surrounding areas. Their attorneys provide expert legal counsel for all aspects of immigration law, including deportation defense, writs of habeas corpus and mandamus, family-sponsored immigration, employment-sponsored immigration, investment immigration, employer compliance, temporary visas for work and college, permanent residence, naturalization, consular visa processing, waivers, and appeals. Attorney Garry L. Davis is Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.